Recipe 

As I sat looking into the mirror ,some thoughts started clouding my mind sky and my heart started pouring different notions and impressions. I felt I am just like a bag of rice which can be found in every indian kitchen, nothing extra ordinary but indispensable. I can be made into a variety of dishes, from the innocent steamed rice to the mean biriyani. Whatever suits the weather or the appetite of my beholder, I fit perfectly into its role. I am amused at my versatility and proud of my adaptive nature. I can go on and on about my potential to enhance every other flavour but tonight my mind is fixed on you. Have I ever told you how much your pure, sweet and nutrimental nature reminds me of milk. You seem perfectly synonymous with the word 'essential' and that's what you are. You can turn any simple ingredient into a gourmet and God have mercy on those lactose intolerant types whose gut cannot digest the heavenly properties you posses. I cannot express in words how my heart dances at the thought of meeting you in a suitable shiny vessel. When your senses boil and the virtuous white aura turns into a creamy passionate arena, I jump volunteerily and at once get intoxicated by the warmth that you bring into every grain of my soul. My heart becomes soft and I soak up everything that is you. Your sugary sweet words and aromatic saffron touch sways my spirit on a scrumptious ride. We dance and twirl till what feels like eternity and forever become one.
My thoughts were abruptly interrupted when the doorbell rang, 'it must be the room service guy', I thought.

 'Hey Honey! Did you order *kheer* .... Is it some festival today?' He asked playfully.

 'It feels like one!' I whispered softly looking at his sparkling angelic eyes!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I CAN NEVER THANK YOU ENOUGH !!!!

Coffee...........

COME AGAIN !!!