COME BACK!


I think…..
Many of us sleepwalk through our lives
Accepting all that is offered!
Moving where the breeze of life flows us
Accommodating all that is presented!

Although everyone has a reason to do so!
Some sleepwalk through their lives
Because of losing a loved one
Some because of fear of losing!
Some because of their ignorance
Some because they are ignored.
Some don’t have courage to fight
Some are tired of fighting!

Whatever be the reason
It is a sorry state to live a life and miss living!
To live as if we don’t exist….
But everyone experiences this …
It’s better if it is temporary
But sometimes it is permanent………..

Like it is for me…
I have been sleep walking
All my life…..
Because I lost you……….my life’s alarm clock!
I can only wake up when you come back………..
Come Back! Come Back!

Comments

nehajha said…
Something that is gone can never come back...but may be u can find a similar thing to fill the gap...May be u can find a replacement...a replacement, which may nt necessarily be as exact as wht u have lost...but something that may keep u under illusion...
Sooner or later you will accept it completely...!

Popular posts from this blog

I CAN NEVER THANK YOU ENOUGH !!!!

Coffee...........

COME AGAIN !!!