TO SEE YOU



To see a wild flower enjoying the hurricane
To see a flame dancing in the storm
To see a woodpecker making its home
To see a rainbow in love with the rain
Is to see life……….
Is to see You!

You are a number of things.
You are good, bad and everything.
You are the morning sun that appeared in
Our dark and invisible lives.
I have no memory in which you don’t exist.
U are the designer of all my precious moments.

I have grown up with you but for me
You can never grow up……..
Even if u teach me a new lesson everyday
From the grown-ups world.
I cherish all the nonsense we talk
When we are together
I cherish all your demands and delights.
I cherish all the love and fights.

My little sister,
You are like the daughter I never had
My little sister,
Without you there is no zest in life!
You are unique, you are special
There can never be anyone like you
Without you there would be a hole in the universe
and in many-many hearts too!


Comments

Toshi Mishra said…
I feel honored...:) Though u didn't miss to mention the word 'demands'...huh!!

Popular posts from this blog

I CAN NEVER THANK YOU ENOUGH !!!!

Coffee...........

A FUN MOTHER!