Mystery of nature!

We all know one thing
What we know is not all!
But why stop trying
When there is no fear of fall!

The mystery of nature
Gives us clues to solve its puzzle
Yet, we are clueless
Why we are here....how we are here
And when we are not here...then where?

I don't know how the stars can dance so cheerfully in the sky
every night
Even when they know the dazzling sun will chase them all
every morning!
I don't know why the river water embraces the sky with all its love
every summer
Even when they know they'll be divorced and sent back
every monsoon!

I fail to understand why the leaves fall at the feet of the same tree
That has disowned it and left it to die!
I have no idea why the sea waves kiss the beaches
Even when they are slapped and sent back every time!

I can't figure out why the beautiful moon has agreed
To adjust its shape according to sun's will
Even when they never meet!
I wonder how the imperious mountains gets engaged to pleasant rivers
Melt in their arms,  make way for them
Grant them freedom and feel complete!

I know all my answers are hidden in nature
I just need to look closer!
May be Love is the only answer to.....
Why, How, When and Where!!!!!!!!!

Comments

nehajha said…
Even when they know they'll be divorced and sent back
every monsoon!...

Some very lovely lines...very meaningful...

Good work!!!

Popular posts from this blog

I CAN NEVER THANK YOU ENOUGH !!!!

Coffee...........

A FUN MOTHER!