My Saviour

I saw you once and I see you everywhere
My eyes are blind to everything but you
My individuality has vanished
And I am myself no more......
I have become a fragment of your being
And you have become my core...

The moment of this transformation
Was absolutely heavenly and blissful
Though I lost my consciousness then and there
My heart got lost in those entrancing eyes in no time
For it has found its reservoir of pleasure
And got rid of a life of grime!

I was unaware of the condition of my life-stairs
Whether I am going up or down
And then you opened the door of love-elevator
That has lifted me forever on a divine floor
Free from all the painful entanglements
I have finally coalesced with my savior!

Comments

nehajha said…
The bliss...the contentment...lovely words....

Popular posts from this blog

I CAN NEVER THANK YOU ENOUGH !!!!

Coffee...........

A FUN MOTHER!