MY SISTER!!!!!!!!!


You can be an inspiration for many people
You can be a self-illuminating star
You can be the definition of self-belief
And I think you already are!

I have seen you grow up
Carve your own luck
From pretending like a retarded
To being rewarded!

I have seen you being nagged by parents
Bullied by friends and dominated by me
But today, I am proud to see
U have become everything, I ever wanted to be!
I don’t know when the transformation came
So, now when I look back
I feel we were so alike always.
The only difference between us was of
Power………will power!
I couldn’t walk on right path, due to lack of strength
Inner strength……which only you could acquire
After being criticized for like two decades!
When nobody understood you
You tried to understand yourself
And saw a sparkle that nobody ever noticed
You followed that spark and fixed your own fate!

Today, I see you as an extension of me
You started from where I quit
And have come a long way because you never give up!
I taught you a lot of things as a kid
Like riding a tricycle, memorising tables, drawing, dancing,
Reading books, etc. and I must say, you were my best student!
Now, everyday, you teach me a lot of new things
Like……… what it’s like driving a car, operating a laptop,
Making a masterpiece, learning a new musical instrument,
Following new trends, visiting new places
Acting, dancing, writing etc. and 
I'll be your student forever!
So, today I am proud to see
You are everything, I ever wanted to be!

I hope your journey is endless
And your happiness grow
May God spare you of all the worries
And your heart forever glow!
Just be as you are and do what you are doing
Coz you are the best for me
And fell more than blessed as
You are everything, many people want to be!





Comments

nehajha said…
Emotional Atyachaar...!!!
Now this is going to rule my mind for several days...!!!

Popular posts from this blog

I CAN NEVER THANK YOU ENOUGH !!!!

Coffee...........

COME AGAIN !!!