Charisma 

A chance meeting with a long lost friend at a cafe turned out to be more than a mere co‐
incidence. He showed his cheerfulness and care by ordering the best cup cakes and coffee
for me. I started the conversation with caution but soon my concerns dissolved and the
castle of my self‐confusion crumbled. The casualness in his voice was so captivating, all the
emotions from my heart cemetery began to rise slowly. When he listened to my small talk
with child like certainty, i felt clarity in my own vision. And when he spoke, i felt something
inside me change with his charm all around. I could clearly feel that his inner‐self was just a
carbon copy of mine. A long random chat turned the coffee cold and left my heart warm. His
words were like paint brushes that colored the dark walls of my thoughts with just the
correct colors. I now know that a good conversation is sometimes the most comforting
thing in life. I look forward to his company again soon because his parting words were not
goodbye but "Call Me"!!!!!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I CAN NEVER THANK YOU ENOUGH !!!!

Coffee...........

COME AGAIN !!!