MY DEFINITION OF AFFECTION


I have always been a source of pain for you
From the day I was born till today, everyday!
But you have loved this pain more than anything
And so taught me what true love is!
Love sometimes hurts but its total bliss!
You are selflessness at its height
You are the true definition of affection!
I am here because of you
But you always regard me as the
Source of your existence.
When I look into your moist eyes
I know that love is alive!
You are the only one who lives to see me smile
You are the one only one!
Sometimes I wonder,
You have endured more hardship than anyone else
Coz you borrowed all my suffer
But now, I would like to be your painkiller!
When the pain is too much to bear
I would like to be your painkiller!
You have killed my pain all my life
And I never asked……….
Are you all right?
Now it’s my turn to clear the clutter
Just let me be your painkiller.
O my innocent Mother
Now Let’s reverse our nature
Be my baby for a while and
Let me be your painkiller!

Comments

nehajha said…
Touching....I could imagine a son taking his old mother for a walk, making her sit comfortably on a bench in greenery and read this out to her...
The poem brings a beautiful feeling...
Kalyan Panja said…
lovely lines...nicely crafted words!

Popular posts from this blog

I CAN NEVER THANK YOU ENOUGH !!!!

Coffee...........

A FUN MOTHER!