IT IS ALL RIGHT!!!

My dear one!!
I like to see you working hard
Trying to be strong and tough
But I would like to add....
Even if you lose a battle
Never lose your heart!
We love you for who you are
Not for what you want to be...
Life may seem like an insufficient stuff
But dear...just love is enough!!
There is no need to know all
Sometimes it is OK to trip and fall
There is no need to be perfect
You have every right to make mistakes!!!

I was so naive, a few years ago
Trying to be perfect everywhere
Trying to balance every aspect of my life
Trying to achieve all my goals
Trying to be faultless and flawless
And always trying....trying...trying!!

Then one day, as I was on my way for morning walk
I clashed with a young man
And was about to fall...
In my hustle and annoyance....i murmured, "can't you see?"
He said plainly, "No.....can you see?"
I said bewildered, "Yes"
He said, "WOW.....you can SEE!!"
Wow ....you can see...these words kept echoing in my mind
Wow...I can see!!
I stood there a long time....after he was gone
As if I was in a trance....
I never thought WOW about my ability to see the world
I never cared about the gifts of life...I have
I HAVE ...a lot...I must say.....lots!
I never thought about what I had
I always concentrated on what I wanted to have!
Not any more...............!!!!!!!!!!
I am human and so I feel stressed
But deep inside..I know I am blessed!
There is peace in my soul because
I know my life has that WOW factor
And I know I am truly consecrated
And there is no need to know all
Sometimes it is OK to trip and fall!

So, just celebrate Life and its Gifts!
Celebrate the stumble.....not just the lifts!!


Comments

Monu Awalla said…
wow! How practical you are in thoughts.. I simply loved this poem.. very true- no one is perfect in this world..! Well I share the same passion as u.. do visit my blog... :):)
Monu Awalla said…
Thanks Nishi for couple of beautiful comments & too for following me :)
Keep in touch :)

Popular posts from this blog

I CAN NEVER THANK YOU ENOUGH !!!!

Coffee...........

COME AGAIN !!!